Sunday, October 5, 2008

Something I wrote a while back..."When Is too much baggage?"

I've been lugging around my past
even though only half of it was a blast
some memories good, some bad
some thoughts good, some sad
my heart is slowly feeling very heavy
bags; I'm not sure if i've got one to many
can't remember the last time i counted them
obviously an overflowing amount of them
to heavy to lift up to throw-out
i pile, trying forget about my internal doubt
one day a kind heart offers me a hand
i figure 4 hands is better than 2
and slowly my pile become few
my heart is feeling stronger each day
the pain seems to have been lifted away
all it took was a nice person to offer
now my heart feels so much softer
the burden has been lifted away 
my body has been relieved of all pain 
generous and willing, i will be 
the next time i see some else in need

 

No comments: