Sunday, September 21, 2008

Too many Timmt Ho's not enough Starbucks in N.S.

Not much to say about this... I just don't understand why there are so few Starbucks in Halifax and yet so many Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons doesn't make specialty drinks and serve fresh fruit, yoguart, and other healthy choices. I feel like I'm going through a starbucks withdrawl since having moved here from Vancouver/Victoria B.C. and was so used to my daily convenient stop at a Starbucks.  To top it all off I attempted to order at a Tim Hortons the other day and even though they don't offer anything healthy I tried to order a toasted bagel. This was in the early afternoon and they told me they where all out of bagels.. So I asked for a sandwich and they replied "We're sorry we are all out of bread." So I kindly asked "What do you have?" they answered; "Just donuts." Sorry no thanks.. Not only do I not have my starbucks here surrounding every street corner.. but the the tim hortons here don't have anything even moderatly healthy to order!!!!! 

1 comment:

Mallory.V. said...

Mandy, I noticed,in your display picture you have a dog?? I have two chocolate labs, who are always so full of energy, do you have your dog here in Nova Scotia with you???
I also agree with you on your blog about having to much Tim Hortons compared to Starbucks. However most of the Starbucks are hidden. haha